Angels and A's wore throwbacks today

uuh70

Both the A's & Angels throwback are good but the Angels have to go all out I mean they were wearing their current helmet LOL.

Too bad that the A's as the home team had to pay for the road team's throwbacks.

Although, the Angels did wear the home version of these earlier this year as part of their 50th celebration. I guess Oakland could have asked the Angels to bring the helmets they used for that with them, but I'm sure the Angels didn't feel like bringing an extra set of helmets for one game.

But yes, great look on the Halos. That's always been my favorite California Angels set with the capital A and the thick halo. Oakland's set wasn't great though. The block Oakland on the front just kinda sucks.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I'd kill for a Jemile Weeks one of these

you can buy it and personalize it:

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11591860&cp=1452361.1452840.702944

I hadn't been paying attention, but MLB Shop has finally gotten their act together and started selling the special edition jerseys on the site again. There was a gap of about 3 years where they hardly carried any of them, and now you can get the hats & jerseys for tons of the special one-off events.

For years I've wanted the Atleticos jersey for Cinco de Mayo and finally this year I got it since now they are being sold on the site and in stores. Very nice!

Go A's!

I'd kill for a Jemile Weeks one of these

you can buy it and personalize it:

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11591860&cp=1452361.1452840.702944

I hadn't been paying attention, but MLB Shop has finally gotten their act together and started selling the special edition jerseys on the site again. There was a gap of about 3 years where they hardly carried any of them, and now you can get the hats & jerseys for tons of the special one-off events.

For years I've wanted the Atleticos jersey for Cinco de Mayo and finally this year I got it since now they are being sold on the site and in stores. Very nice!

I had to go through the on-site team store to get Los D-Backs & Cerveceros jerseys. I hope MLB sticks with this trend of actually selling it through their website.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I'm a big fan of the A's tradition of the white shoes, no matter what era the uniform. Top to bottom, Majors to Minors, all wear the white cleats.

Me too. Adds another unique touch to the history of uniforms for this team.

I like Coco Crisp's white cleats a lot. Something about it makes it look super expensive, like some high price dress shoes. The only green on it is the Adidas logo and sometimes, it's covered by his pant legs. So when on the basepaths, it just looks pretty nifty to see mostly an all white looking cleat

Go A's!

I think this is the best look the A's ever had:

al_1971_oakland.gif

I'd love to see it in their current colors.

I prefer the kelly green, but otherwise I agree. They'd probably have to add a regular grey version, but aside from that, they could bring these back en masse and it'd be an upgrade.

Archived