High School Update

umlegend80

Hey guys, it has been forever. I had to add 80 to my name because my password seems to not work anymore. I've had trouble since the board underwent the overhaul. Anyway, here is an update to our project for Central High. The meetings, as you may remember, kept getting postponed due to snow days. Then the schoolboard presented its plan to balance it's budget and part of it was to close Central, so that put everything up in the air. Then my wife gave birth to our son, so that took me away from it. Since then, I have tried many times to get in contact with the principle and have yet to get her on the phone. Through the whole thing, she has been my connection to this thing. They did not request me to submit stuff, as I said before, I told her I could put some great things together and she said give it to her and she will present it herself. So, not having her let me know what's going on has slowed me to a halt. I tried to call her this afternoon and got the secretary whom I asked about this topic. She said there is some sort of meeting tonight, I am not sure if it is for the mascot topic or not, but if it is, I am far from prepared at this point with such short notice. I am gonna call her back in a bit and find out.

Archived