Sandy Alomar stole fan's Toronto jersey

Swiss

Yes, as you read, Sandy Alomar smartly stole a fan's Toronto Blue Jays jersey... and he could do it in front of a acclaiming crowd there in Cooperstown! :shocked:

Here goes the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3yapgewktY

WTF? Had Alomar thought that we, bleachers' habs, have plenty of bucks?!

If I would see him in the street, I won't boo him... I'll spit him!!! :D

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Via Deadspin

How funny what is printed regarding Roberto Alomar.... Let me make important mentions that Roberto Alomar saw the "You tube" video, and very graciously reached out via e-mail to the young man that owns the T-shirt. Not only will "Kanji" receive his shirt back, but he will also be receiving extra items in a personally offered package from Roberto Alomar. Hey... Let's face it... Your T-shirt will be a part of baseball historic video footage for life! The parade was awesome... And during the parade Robbie was given several items by fans...including flags, shirts and banners. Your Blue Jay t-shirt was honored during the parade, Robbie pridefully represented the Toronto Blue Jay T-shirt.... You will get it back my friend....Trust me, Robbie has enough Blue Jay shirts! icon_smile.gif Thank you for continuing to support Roberto Alomar!

Archived