Fantasy concept idea...

Braden

Very nice looking logos... can't wait to see the whole uni put together.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

i think you could be deemed "most improved designer"

Well, then. J/K, I like it. But will you keep up with the trend of changing to darker colors and go from pink to, say, fuschia next season? :P

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

...WOW... I didn't expect this response.

Thank you all for your kind words. I really use my heart and an open mind to make these concepts. I love seeing everyone's ideas... the different values you all have into what makes a good concept. Throughout a year of doing this, I have learned alot from everyone. The designers are amazing here, and I am truly honoured to be one of them too!

One key attitude I think everyone should have... try new stuff. I've tried to mess around with colours... tried to use vector templates... tried to match the logo with the uniform... whatever! Put some heart into your concepts instead of trying to do uninspired crossovers and other stuff. That'll get you nowhere.

One person I have to really thank for all this is Roger Clemente. His hockey templates are... amazing. I got my start my experimenting with his stuff. If there was a project we could do to make a teampate for basketball, football & baseball too... it would help SO many newbies into finding their own creative style, and might even encourage lurkers to post stuff. It did that to me...

...come to think of it you know it's really funny that I won this Logolympiad medal for making a logo... I guess I have come a long way after all :)

SEE THE GREAT THINGS THIS BOARD DOES!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived