Fantasy concept idea...

Braden

Alright... with every fantasy team I own, I have experimented with awkward colours to see how they would look. With the Aliens it was Neon Green, and the Mighty it was Graphite. Now behold the new colour I'm experimenting with.

PINK!

Yes that's right, Pink. Because of this, I am thinking of dedicating my team to my childhood role model and THE ONLY MAN to make Pink look cool, Bret "The Hitman" Hart. I understand that there is a WHL team with the same name, but ditched the pink for red and orange, so I thought I'd try to bring it back.

hitmen1.gif

Whaddy think?

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

:flagcanada: real men wear pink :flagcanada:

that said... it looks "soft"... the bubble font and the soft curves on the skull and crossbones doesnt really portray a "hitman"...

edit on second look... maybe its just the font

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

If you want to base your team off of Bret and not be a biter, why not call them the Calgary Sharpshooters?

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

NEW EDIT!

Thanks for the advice guys. Here is the full set of the new logos:

Main Logo

hitmen2.gif

Helmet Logo

hitmen3.gif

Woodmark

hitmen4.gif

Secondary Logo Options

hitmen5.gif

hitmen6.gif

Please, opinions are greatly appreciated!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

very nice... i like... should look good on a uniform... hell i would be tempted to even try making a pink uniform for this

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

"Nobody....knows better then I do what its like to get screwed over by a referee!!"

:P

And I'm in the same boat with ya, pal. See 1980 Stanley Cup Finals, Game 6, Flyers vs. Islanders, Leon Stickle and anyone else in Buffalo.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

If you want to base your team off of Bret and not be a biter, why not call them the Calgary Sharpshooters?

wouldn't that be basing the team off of chris benoit?

back on topic, sorry to stray....i love the look, braden....i really enjoy your concepts and i think the number font complements the logo and uni style very well...nice work!

Nice, very nice. I'd personally go a little brighter on the red/pink, so as not to completely look like the Ontario Terror. :)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

wow, Braden just wow.

Since youve coming along to the boards i think you could be deemed "most improved designer" the stuff your putting out now, (logo-wise, your unis have always been pretty solid) are some really good stuff, in all honesty. Its great to watch someone stick at doing waht they're doing and eventually put out stuff as nice and your more recent concepts.

Fantastic, about the only time ive seen pink used (and work) in a logo/uni concept set.

Keep pluggin out the good stuff, my man :grin:

wow, Braden just wow.

Since youve coming along to the boards i think you could be deemed "most improved designer" the stuff your putting out now, (logo-wise, your unis have always been pretty solid) are some really good stuff, in all honesty. Its great to watch someone stick at doing waht they're doing and eventually put out stuff as nice and your more recent concepts.

Fantastic, about the only time ive seen pink used (and work) in a logo/uni concept set.

Keep pluggin out the good stuff, my man :grin:

What he said.

GMS i put you in the same category. I was tellin sy last night how much of a pleasure to tangibly see people improve.

Braden- id use the skull logo without the crossbones as the primary, thats a hot logo.

Good stuff, im not sure about the number fonts, but good stuff.

wouldn't that be basing the team off of chris benoit?

back on topic, sorry to stray....i love the look, braden....i really enjoy your concepts and i think the number font complements the logo and uni style very well...nice work!

Nah, Benoit uses the Sharpshooter, but only as a tribute to Bret. Benoit's real finisher is the Crippler Crossface.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Archived