Nashville Predators Jersey Concept

gsn93

I like it, but the numbers on the shoulders doesn't look good. Switch around the position of the shoulder patch (it's called that for a reason) and the numbers. And the numbers are too generic, I like the number font on their current new ones. Try fixing them up a little, because from the back of the white one it looks like the Blues. There could be a bit more white on the road, as well.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Never really understood the angle on the hem for the Flames, this either. The overall concept is good, but the numbers on the shoulders look out of place, like the Patriots logo and number from the mid 90s. See what your concept would look like with their old or new numbers (would look better than block). The biggest complaint I have is out of your control. Besides the gold jerseys, the Predetors now look too much like the Blues. I'm from STL, and our jerseys were messed up with the new jersey system. Nashville should have kept the gray, and Tampa Bay should have kept their silver to be a bit more unique. Buffalo though needs to nix their silver.

It's a good concept, but it's very different. the gigantic shoulder numbers remind me of the late 70s early 80s teams where there wasn't much in the way of standards. I don't know if Reebok would tolerate anything other than 4" numbers simply because they'd have to change their machines to make these.

If you're going to go with gold as the home jersey, don't abandon the gold on the road. Switch up the blue with the gold on that white jersey and see how it looks.

...and I know how it's important to protect your work, but that watermark is absurd. It pretty much ruins the piece. How about you worry about protecting it after it's finished?

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Thanks for all the help.

NashvillePredsCon2b1.png

I sort of like the use of the blue on my first concept, but also like the gold-yellow.

your white jersey from the first draft was a darn good jersey...but it looked like it should be paired with a blue jersey, because the vast majority was blue. The new one is very different, it's certainly unique, and I think it looks pretty good. Reminds me of the 90s penguins, but it's markedly different. I like it. Great update. Now how about adding some socks?

If there's anything else that needs done here (I'm still not loving the font, but I don't really know what would fix it), I'm sure the board will post it.

nice work.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I feel like the Preds need some kind of unique curved striping on their jerseys because of their modern identity, and since their primary logo has so many curving lines and angles on it, It just looks un-unified to have a simple striping pattern.

... That being said, I'm not sure that this uniform template suits the Predators very well.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Archived