TB8's NCAA Football Series

TylerBray8

Florida Gators

I got the idea for this UF concept from BB08's Revamp Madness. It is inspired from the 09 Florida pro combat jersey. The basketball numbers make it onto the jersey, and so does some gator skin. I know the white looks a little greyish, but it is supposed to be white.

Florida1.pngFlorida2.png

Florida3.png

Georgia Bulldogs

It is simple, the pants stripe goes onto the sleeve...but the the stripe that's the same color as the jersey get replaced with grey. I went by BB08's rule and gave UGA a white lid. A new grey jersey is seen as the second alternate.

Georgia1.pngGeorgia2.png Georgia3.pngGeorgia4.png

Kentucky Wildcats

Not much of a change for UK. I just made the collar/cuffs contrast.

Kentucky1.pngKentucky2.png

Untitled.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU Tigers

I changed the shoulder striping a little for LSU. Added in a yellow alternate, white pants, and a white lid. My variation of the geaux number font is used instead of the block numbers.

LSU1.pngLSU2.png LSU4.pngLSU3.png

Mississippi State Bulldogs

This whole set is based off of the unis that the Bulldogs are wearing for the Golden Egg Game vs Ole Miss. Once again, the BraveBird rule is enforced with a white lid for a team named the Bulldogs.

MississippiState1.pngMississippiState2.png

Ole Miss Rebels

Ole Miss goes with a triple stripe on the shoulders instead of the double stripe. The numbers get an outline. The helmet logo flips colors, goes triple strip, and has a grey facemask now. Grey alternate stays.

OleMiss1.pngOleMiss2.png OleMiss3.pngOleMiss4.png

Untitled.png

South Carolina Gamecocks

I actually like SC's new set, except for that new font. I hate their helmet logo too, so I just put the gamecock on the helmet and I made the wordmark on the front smaller. And I minused the black pants. Put the palm tree logo back on the pants, the gamecock is also above the nameplate.

SouthCarolina1.pngSouthCarolina2.png

SouthCarolina3.png

Tennessee Volunteers

My highlight of the series. My Vols go sublimated checkerboard on the collar, numbers, and pants stripe. Black is back. I added in an orange lid. The helmets now are double stripe as opposed to the thick single stripe. The checkerboard is actually on the helmet stripes, but it's not as noticeable.(It was supposed be just as noticeable, but GIMP was been messing up on me.)

Tennessee1.pngTennessee2.png Tennessee3.pngTennessee4.png

Vanderbilt Commodores

Vandy goes back to a simpler look. A single stripe with an outline. The gold helmet is primary, black is a second option. There is now a gold alternate. I didn't feel like the basketball numbers would be good on a football jersey, so I kept them off.

Vandy1.pngVandy2.png

Vandy3.png

Untitled.png

I would make that white georgia helmet silver, change the triple stripe of USC's to something more unique, make Ole Miss' facemasks navy, but that's just me. I really like every thing else though, good work!

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

As an Auburn fan/student, I approve of your concepts. The blue pants and helmet look nice, and the orange jersey manages to look fresh, but still like an Auburn jersey. I also LOVE the nameplate font.

I really admire many of your other concepts. Keep up the good work!

tacobell.jpg

Yes, I root for teams all over the place. And I apparently favor birds.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished up the C-USA.

ECU Pirates

The striping for this set was inspired from the sword the ECU uses in their logo. I added in a new yellow alternate jersey. Also added a stripe to the helmet.

ECU1.pngECU2.png

ECU3.png

Houston Cougars

I went away from the Mizzou template for Houston. I gave them something more unique with the piping and stripes. You also see some navy blue added back onto the jersey, but not too much. The cougar logo is now on the helmets. The pants are just a solid white with the logo on the side.

Houston1.pngHouston2.png

Marshall Thundering Herd

I'm not feeling the 'THE HERD' on the front of Marshall's new jerseys. So I went back to the Randy Moss era set....but with double outlined numbers to match the logo. Also added in a green lid and black jersey.

Marshall1.pngMarshall2.png

Marshall3.png

Memphis Tigers

I took a little inspiration from the Memphis basketball jerseys for this set. I was thinking about adding in some tiger stripes somewhere on the jersey but I couldn't find a place to put them.

Memphis1.pngMemphis2.png

Untitled.png

I like all of these. Simple yet really good. Only one im not the biggest fan of is the black marshall jersey, but it's hard to make black work sometimes however. Either way great work!

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

Rice Owls

I went simple with Rice...contrasting collar/cuffs. Solid helmet, solid pants.

Rice1.pngRice2.png

SMU Mustangs

I went to a more simple stripe pattern for SMU. It's actually NW stripes. And then I brought in an Eric Dickerson era jersey for one game a year.

SMU1.pngSMU2.png SMU3.pngSMU4.png

Southern Miss Golden Eagles

I took the triple stripe off of SoMiss's helmet logo and put it onto the sleeves and pants. Sleeves are consistently black and only black pants. The golden eagle logo is now on the lid.

SouthernMiss1.pngSouthernMiss2.png

SouthernMiss3.png

Untitled.png

Tulane Green Wave

I didn't really change much for Tulane. I gave the a 2-color collar/cuffs design. And I added the Tulane wordmark to the front of the jersey. And lastly, I added in a new light blue jersey.

Tulane1.pngTulane2.png

Tulane3.png

Tulsa Golden Hurricane

I hate everything about Tulsa's new set. What I did was double-pipe the seam that connects the shoulder to the sleeve, and hen the sleeve contrasts the rest of the jersey. The solid gold or white pants. I also brought back the number font that Tulsa was using prior to these new uni's.

Tulsa1.pngTulsa2.png Tulsa4.pngTulsa3.png

UAB Blazers

I did what bigmike did when he made his UAB concept...dragon scales on the sleeves. But I did add in some gold piping. There is now a gold and a green helmet. I also put in a gold jersey and some green pants.

UAB1.pngUAB2.png

UAB3.png

Untitled.png

UCF Knights

I gave UCF a nice new shoulder design. I also made them a custom font to match their logo. They got three of everything.(Helmets, Jerseys, Pants)

UCF1.pngUCF2.png

UCF3.png

UTEP Miners

This may sound a little off but the striping pattern actually comes from the pic axe logo. It goes thin grey, medium color, large color2, thin grey.

UTEP1.pngUTEP2.png

UTEP3.png

Untitled.png

Archived