Softball anyone?

Ez Street

How many of us are playing Softball this summer?

I am going to be playing for the Bank i work for. I was curious how many others are playing, and the team names.

and up next for Capital City Bank #19 David Streeter

......and he strikes out on three straight pitches!

i play for my church team - University Lutheran.....we are the only team in the league not full of ringers and our record shows......but i am having a nice season despite the fact that we haven't won a game.....batting over .500 / a couple homers / playing nice D at short.

Im playing for a team with no name. I wanted to get my own team in the league, but they didnt have any more room for the summer league, so my brother, and a few guys he knows play with some other guy, and this really old guy who pitches. Were "Team #8"

Ive seen some wierd names for teams. One team in our division is called "lowlifes". I seen last fall a team was called "Your Mother" and they were undefeated. Wierd

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

co-ed softball as well.....our team has 5 or 6 women on it, most teams in the league have 1 or 2....we don't use the yellow balls, just normal white with yellow stitching...no softer than a normal ball, though..... next time i hit one out, i think i'm gonna flip the bat and yell out 'I'M SPICY!' or 'I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!'

I never really played any baseball/softball until I started in this league two years ago on a put-together team of extras. We went 0-14 to start the season, but it was fun.

Last year, we put together the Grizzlies in the same league, and I'm still playing on it this year. We're 1-5 right now, but three of our losses have been by one run, one of those in extra innings.

I play first base, to take advantage of my height. That, and I'm slow. According to my numbers, I'm batting .615 (8-for-13), with a double and a triple (slugging pct .846). I'm definitely more of a contact hitter than a power hitter.

Oh, yeah, and I made our logo. ^_^

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Co-ed church softball this year, it's a blast. I had a game last night, actually. The still-broken collarbone limits my position-playing abilities, I'm relegated to 1st/2nd/catcher/pitcher. I pitched last night and was scared plopless, 9er's reflexes aren't the best, but it's still fun even though we really suck...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

i play travel baseball for the Sarnia Hawks.

i know its a crappy baseball name :rolleyes:

concept anyone :P

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

This is the first year in teh last 6 that I'm not playing.

I played in both the men's and co-ed leagues in the company league at my last job. New job doesn't have a team, and I haven't sought one out yet. Probably missed a few deadlines.

I'm hoping that this is the part where Mad Mac says he knows of something...

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived