Pac-ing It In

TimEOBrien

Next up, Zona:

While I'm sorta known as a stripe-classicist, I love the fading stripe of Zona's. Granted, I wouldn't want it on every team (or even many) but it reminds me of a mirage in a desert and I think it works very nicely for the Wildcats. I kept the fading stripes on the pants and helmet and added them to the compression sleeves. I also reduced the role of the red jersey because I think ASU should be the red Arizona state school (that's also why there's no red pants). Oh, and no blue helmet, one UA helmet is enough.

Wildcats_NPCwH_H_1.jpg

Wildcats_NPCwH_R_1.jpg

Wildcats_NPCwH_H_2.jpg

Wildcats_NPCwH_H_3.jpg

I love what you've done with Arizona even if I'd love to see them have the option of white, navy and cardinal helmets. A true red-out look would be amazing.

Today is Cal's day:

Here is my first real departure from the norm. With two-tone numbers, a modern font and a variation of Georgia's shoulder stripes, these new Cal uniforms are anything but your daddy's Cal uniforms. I kept the classic lid and colors but that's about all that didn't change.

Bears_NPCwH_H_2.jpg

Bears_NPCwH_R_1.jpg

Bears_NPCwH_A_1.jpg

Bears_NPCwH_H_1.jpg

Bears_NPCwH_A_2.jpg

My full article with all the concepts and descriptions can be found here.

Decent designs, but for me, they are too classic. The Oregon designs are too normal for me, I like their uniforms because they step outside the box and use several combinations instead of the same old, same old. Your work is great though, very clean concepts.

spacer.png

Dude... CU's helmet logo is backwards. SLOW DOWN and pay attention to the finer details. That's like, elementary. :rolleyes:

Noted and fixed. Really only the 'C' was backwards since the 'U' is reversible and the buffalo (the most important part) was facing the right direction.

But like I said, it's all fixed now.

Can anyone else hear Emilio Estevez qucking in the distance...:

Listen, everyone needs an Oregon. For every Alabama, there has to be an Oregon. I did limit the Ducks, however. My rule: You can only wear green, white or yellow. Even with those restrictions, I gave them three helmets, five jerseys and three pairs of pants. That's 45 possible combinations. I narrowed that down to the combos I think look best. I actually like the Oregon Wings and the design of the current jerseys and helmets don't bother me, what does bother me is all the out of scheme colors. I faux-back to the days of yellow helmets and pants and Kelly green jerseys with the modern accoutrements.

Ducks_NPCwH_H_1.jpg

Ducks_NPCwH_R_1.jpg

Ducks_NPCwH_H_2.jpg

Ducks_NPCwH_R_2.jpg

Ducks_NPCwH_H_3.jpg

Ducks_NPCwH_R_3.jpg

Ducks_NPCwH_A_2.jpg

Ducks_NPCwH_A_1.jpg

Decent designs, but for me, they are too classic. The Oregon designs are too normal for me

Oh great, here we go.

Yeah, no kidding. Not sure how a weird number font and shoulder wings are "classic" but whatever...

I think he's of the opinion that it's sacrilegious to do anything the least bit conservative with Oregon. He's shown elsewhere that he has a complete aversion to conservative designs and anything that isn't OMG NIKE CRAZY is bad in his eyes.

Today's a two-fer:

First up, USC - No change (except in my world they don't change to black socks in 2011). Perfection.

Trojans_NPCwH_H_1.jpg

Trojans_NPCwH_R_1.jpg

Next up, UCLA - There shouldn't be much to change to UCLA but adidas has made this untrue. Instead I return the UCLA stripes to a reasonable length (though they still could be longer) and remove all dark blue from the stripes (though I keep it around the numbers).

Bruins_NPCwH_H_1.jpg

Bruins_NPCwH_R_1.jpg

Today - for you - It's ASU:

I created a few ASU unis a while back but looking back on them, I don't actually like my own designs too much. While my new designs draw from the new Sun Devils uniforms Nike came up with, I still like the classic look of the old Sparty-helmeted unis. I do like the gradient number font a lot, so much so I added it to the Alternate's pants. To me, that just screams 'heat'.

SunDevils_NPCwH_H_1.jpg

SunDevils_NPCwH_R_1.jpg

SunDevils_NPCwH_H_2.jpg

Today we have another twofer:

First up, Stanford. The Cardinal (sic) have flirted with black recently. I stop that :censored:.

Cardinals_NPCwH_H_1.jpg

Cardinals_NPCwH_R_1.jpg

Next we got Utah. To be honest, I'm underwhelmed by this one. It's basically what they wore last year (though slightly different) so I made them the only solid red team in the Pac-12. If you have a better idea for this concept, I'd love to hear it.

Utes_NPCwH_H_1.jpg

Utes_NPCwH_R_1.jpg

Archived