GeauxColonels

iPhone Lockscreen Tab Wallpaper - UPDATED for requests!

I found a better quality logo in case you need one, here. And I'm not sure if it would look nicer to combine it with this logo as the bottom subliminal element. Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers!

These look great. Could I get a Chiefs with the arrowhead for the stripe logo? And if possible, could the background be red and could the stripe be like the one on the new jersey sleeves? And for the background logo, is it possible to have the AFL Lamar Hunt memorial logo like on the jersey patch? Thanks in advance.

8ocukf2kaepat016lq5fjffle.gif

f4o2mo.jpg

miami heat (preferably black background) and (old) dolphins logo if i may?

There has been several iterations of the Dolphins' logo over the years. Which one, exactly, are you considering as the "old" one?

The one they used prior to the current logo. I'd like you but I'm mobile. Sorry about that.

If you're still doing these, can you make a DePaul one and an A's one with a green background?

Any timetable on these, if you are still making them? Not trying to nag, I just think they look really cool. Thanks!

I'm currently working on the Suns wallpaper request. So I think yours would be next. I've been pretty busy between work and the new baby.

Just wondering if this thread is still going or if it's been moved somewhere else?

Why are you bumping a 3-month old thread, just to ask if it's still going?