Another round of my Ebay Fake Finds!

My first jersey is an "Authentic" Allen Iverson

mcphila.jpg

Check out the tags "Slam Dunk Sportswear" I'll give the benefit of a doubt that this was just some companies fashion jersey, going for a "Sixers-ish" look. But it's the seller who sold it as authentic.

Next up is another "Authentic" Allen Iverson (Red)

b7_1_b.JPGae_1.JPG33_1.JPG

Here's a lovely jersey of NBA MVP Kevin Garnett

09_1_b.JPG02_1.JPG

The text reads that it's not Mitchell and Ness. BUT...it says it's part of "College Legends" throwback...what's wrong with this "Kevin Garnett & authentic College jersey"

Fourth, we have one of Mr. Kobe Bryant . Take a look.

c8_1_b.JPG

Note the authentic Mitchell and Ness tag(s).

To be continued in next post...

NewWCRSig.gif

...continued from last post.

Another Laker player this time Mr. Magic Johnson but this isn't the only one of this brand being sold here's another one text says "Throwback brand Blacktop Edition"

brjohnson.jpg

Next we have a Baseball entry. Here's one from when Micael Jordan went to play with the White Sox. Sarcastically speaking, this must have been a "Turn Ahead The Clock jersey"

brjordan.jpg

Denver Nuggets player "Nene"

Can't link the photos, but it's worth a click, trust me!

I know it's going to sound corny, but this jersey was probably made in between the uniform change huh? Text says that the numbers and "Nuggets" is screened on. Seriously, could Reebok have made this mistake?

This one kind of frustrates me, have the customizers or bootleggers just quit? Take a look at this Dominique Wilkins Atlanta Hawks jersey if you dare.

brwilkins.jpg Text says "Throwback Blacktop Edition", sound familiar?

Now we get into something odd. Upper Deck Authenticated autographed jerseys. Just take a look at what Mr. Jordan signed...supposedly. Split Bulls-Wizards jersey

f1_1_b.JPGc5_1.JPG18_1.JPG

Didn't show the UDA certificate, but there's a photo on the auction page if your interested.

Few more in the next post stay tuned.

NewWCRSig.gif

It's a wonder that neither M&N (I know a few folks there), the NBA or the Feds have come after these people. Why do they keep doing that?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Thanks for tuning in again. Back to the jerseys.

While on the subject of UDA autographed jerseys here's another.

Michael Jordan "45" jerseyb3_1_b.JPG44_1.JPG88_1.JPG

To be 100% honest, I'm not positive it's a fake, but I'm 99% sure it is. Take a look at the "4" in the "45" I'm not an expert but didn't all the bulls have the "serif" (not sure if that's the correct term, if not I mean "the thing at the bottom of the 4).

And the last one since I'm unsure. This is more of a question if it's authentic, because I know there's so many fakes out there.

Hartford Whalers jersey

d1_3.JPGd1_3.JPGaf_3.JPG

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this thread. Please post your comments, if you don't want to see them anymore, I'll stop saving them. Later.

NewWCRSig.gif

Take a look at the "4" in the "45" I'm not an expert but didn't all the bulls have the "serif" (not sure if that's the correct term, if not I mean "the thing at the bottom of the 4).

*ding ding ding*

The font is way off. See also:

1995-0319-2.jpg

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Actually....

The Magic Johnson and Dominiqe jerseys are really legit fashion jerseys.NOW...

that being said they dont sell these with names on the back.Thats the reason it gives the city name and not the team name.Several stroes in my area carry them and they are starting to get simi-popular.What some pop-knot has done obviously is just take these and have the names sewn-on the backs and advertise them and that players actual jersey.Makes my stomach turn that I make jerseys to wear and for my own fun and go to great lengths to make them 100% accurate,yet these guys profit richly from basic crap and assorted B.S.If licensing was'nt so damn expensive I would not only make mine to sell them,I would go to great lengths these moron's never made a cent off this crap.

Honestly I dont know what bugs me worse,the people that sell these or the ones that buy them and dont pay enough attention to know what they are/are not getting.Sickens me.....

On a side note:This same brand also makes football jerseys that are quite good quality,just with no names on the back nor team or league logos.

98Falcons.png

Interesting, if that company makes good football jerseys without logos or names...could I not get a perfect Jim Brown throwback from there? A real Brown throwback wouldn't have his name on there would it?

Interesting, if that company makes good football jerseys without logos or names...could I not get a perfect Jim Brown throwback from there? A real Brown throwback wouldn't have his name on there would it?

You know,now that I think about it,it seems the football ones have the city as the name on the back,but I'm not positive on that.If I knew the company that made them I could tell you where/how to look it up.As a matter of fact,one of the local shoes stores that carries them had a Brown's-styled long-sleeved jersey in brown

with the #32,and when I go back to pick up the shoes I ordered for my basketball team I will look at pricing and the name and PM you with the info.But yes,it would be a nice alternative to the M&N jerseys.

98Falcons.png

Archived