Fantasy Pope County Pirates fb helmet

tbro

Hey all-

Check out my fantasy helmet created from a previous logo (Portland Pirates variation). I am ordering new decals in both the pirate head and the PC-sword shown on the link, but you can at least see the helmet I painted and designed (reverse Broncos center stripe in black and silver, word art in black). I'd be happy to create a fantasy helmet for any of your concepts. I can do minis for $50 or so and full size game helmets (youth, but the shells are the same size as adult) for $120 if you provide the artwork. Let me know if you are interested or I can provide my contact info for both the helmets and the decals if you'd like to do it yourself.

LINK DISABLED

I love that decal!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

That's pretty cool.... I'm pretty seriously interested in getting a Colorado C0ck Pilots helmet for my fantasy football league.

What kind of color options are there for mini shells?

I love em. We have scarlet helmets and black face masks for my team.

We have the high gloss finish but I want the metalic finish - looks great.

I love your logos - great helmet!!! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Avenger-

I buy white shells and airbrush each one with custom colors that I mix (I use a regular automotive-style spray gun for the full-size), so you can get them in just about any color you want. If you are going to do it yourself and don't want to mess with painting, you can find XFL Bike minis on ebay all day for $20, but most of those come in black. Other than that, you can always buy a Riddell or Schutt mini that is the color you want, peel off the "stock" stickers, and replacing them with your custom ones. The Riddell mini facemasks suck, but the Bike and Schutts look like regular round wire QB/WR style masks, so be careful that you get what you want.

Hope this helps.

tb

Avenger-

I buy white shells and airbrush each one with custom colors that I mix (I use a regular automotive-style spray gun for the full-size), so you can get them in just about any color you want. If you are going to do it yourself and don't want to mess with painting, you can find XFL Bike minis on ebay all day for $20, but most of those come in black. Other than that, you can always buy a Riddell or Schutt mini that is the color you want, peel off the "stock" stickers, and replacing them with your custom ones. The Riddell mini facemasks suck, but the Bike and Schutts look like regular round wire QB/WR style masks, so be careful that you get what you want.

Hope this helps.

tb

I think I want the helmets to be metallic gold, hopefully as close to the St. Louis Rams' gold as I get.

The logos are below. I would want to use the one-winged versions of the logo, where the rooster faces forward and the wings point back on each side. I would also like to have two navy blue tapered stripes, similar to the style that the Titans use on their helemts. Then I'd like to use the wordmark minus the "Colorado" part on the flap on the back of the helmet. I'd also like to have a navy blue facemask.....

Would $50 bucks really get me all of that on a mini?

pilots.gif

Here's what I'd suggest:

Buy a Pitt Panthers mini helmet...it is metallic gold with a navy facemask, so you shouldn't have to paint the shell or buy a new mask. They are cheap, too ($20 plus shipping)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4132151044&rd=1

Peel the Pitt decals off. Contact Cole Thompson at Visual Graphics (tell him I sent you, maybe he'll cut me even better deals in the future!).

http://www3.telus.net/coba/

Once you send him your vector artwork, he'll set you up with a price quote for what you need. It depends mostly on how many colors you use as well as the overall size of the logos. I believe with what you requested, it'll be like $15-20 for everything, but I can't speak for Cole. For very short runs (1-2 helmets) the turnaround takes a while, but he's the only person in the WORLD I've found that will do less than 10-15 at a time, so it is worth the wait and the quality is very good (20 mil just like authentics).

Hope this helps. I can't make enough money off of the things to make up for the time invested myself, so I thought I'd share with you guys a way to do it yourself. That way, you also KNOW it'll be exactly as you want it since there is no second hand information exchanged...

tb

Archived