Rockets and Timberwolves Concepts

AAO

Rockets - Word. Love the work done. You didn't alter their current jersey too much, which is a good thing. I like the new wordmark and the new logo... the current Rockets logo sucks... this one is a step in the right direction, although I don't think it's 100% there yet. Good start though. The secondary is simple, but nice as well.

Timberwolves - I like the use of green, blue and black on the jersey. The look of the jersey is nice as well, although I'm a bigger fan of their current look. The logo I don't like. Too crammed full of stuff. The wordmark, the edited timberwolf head, tree in the background, and whatever the silvery thing is in the background. The wordmark I think you can keep, but I would completely scrap the wolf head and everything else and just start from scratch. Go with a different approach to the wolve's logo, because this one just isn't working. The current wolf head goes best with the current wordmark and current scheme. For the purposes of your concept, I think you'd be better off just completely overhauling it.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

thanks for the feedback guys, yea the twolves logo i was originally just seeing how the wolf head they already have would look with blue and silver without yellow eyes and a red tongue, since those two colors are not in their color scheme. Then, i got into it and just started making the concept. The silver things in the back are supposed to be axes, and the tree in the back to emphasize the timber in timberwolves. the rockets, i hate their new look its better than the old but not right, but about the templates i dont like a lot of them out there that i've seen (no offense). and wow steve-o that rocket looks viciouss....

I wish the wolves would use something more like what you have--bringing back the green and reducing the black. Plus I like your wordmark better than theirs.

However, I am unsure what the silver is on the logos.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived