Design the 2010 Olympic Logo

Puckguy14

Vancouver 2010? Olympic Emblem Design Competition

Vancouver 2010 Oylmpic Emblem Design Competition

Eligibility

The Competition is open to Canadian design, advertising or creative professionals, firms, agencies, organizations and individuals engaged in the development of brand identities, visual communications, marketing and imaging strategies. Canadian students enrolled in post-secondary design programs are also eligible. All entrants and individuals involved in the creation of a submitted design must be Canadian and at least 19 years of age as of the date the Entry Form is completed.

There is also a conference on the Olympic logo in Vancouver soon.

Just for this, I'd love to Canadian right now. Good luck to all!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

you should want to be Canadian all the time...lol.. sweet deal... i think im gonna get in this in a big way... this could be my shot at the Olympics... never thought I would be able to say that

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

you should want to be Canadian all the time

In my best Dr. Evil voice.."rrrrrriiiight"

C'mon art... you're so proud of your homeland you leave your Location box empty :)

I'm like the Simpsons. I'll keep it a mystery...

Kent Brockman: With our utter annihilation imminent, our federal government has snapped into action. We go live now via satellite to the floor of the United States congress.

Speaker: Then it is unanimous, we are going to approve the bill to evacuate the town of Springfield in the great state of --

Congressman: (Interrupting) Wait a minute, I want to tack on a rider to that bill: $30 million of taxpayer money to support the perverted arts.

Speaker: All in favor of the amended Springfield-slash-pervert bill? [everyone boos]

Speaker: Bill defeated. [bangs gavel]

Kent: I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply

doesn't work.

"...and you want to be my latex salesman."

vandelay.jpg

Archived