Heineken Label Font

drdougfresh

Howdy, I'm making some customized labels for some of my groomsmen, and I finally hit a snag with Heineken. I have their actual main font, but I do not have the font used on the rest of the label. I was wondering if anyone has any idea what this font is, or a similar font that would do the trick. Thanks for your help!

For reference:

5fkks1.jpg

On a related note, is Futura the Leafs' font from their primary logo?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

On a related note, is Futura the Leafs' font from their primary logo?

not Futura, but not sure what font it is. some other geometric sans

@doug, sounds like a cool project, post pics when they're done!

Haha, here's the one I have done right now. Added a seal on there too in the white space, but this is the older version of it. Had to simplify the background gradient as well, because it's going on a pint glass.

ERIC.png

(Don't mind the inside jokes haha)

The "K"s are different. I think the letters in the Heineken font are a little thicker and shorter.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

looks good man. check the kerning (if yo havent already) on Becker. its tight between B E and C

Already ordered and wrapped them (cafepress was SUPER fast with the pint glasses)-- but yeah, I noticed that after I placed the order. I probably would have paid a lot more attention to the minor details like that if our wedding wasn't this Saturday. Love procrastinating...

looks good man. check the kerning (if yo havent already) on Becker. its tight between B E and C

Already ordered and wrapped them (cafepress was SUPER fast with the pint glasses)-- but yeah, I noticed that after I placed the order. I probably would have paid a lot more attention to the minor details like that if our wedding wasn't this Saturday. Love procrastinating...

its alright, nobody else will notice :)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• 2 weeks later...

If it matters at all, the serified font Heineken uses for its Heineken Light labels is ITC Quorum.

(Somehow or other, a lot of my college projects ended up featuring some kind of Heineken product. Not really sure what that was all about... ;)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived