Hornets Concept

AAO

Hey AAO... check out this thread to find out how you can easily convert your artwork into true gif or jpg formats, to save space.

It's funny... for the longest time, GMS and I shared an Angelfire account, and we never got close to our 20 MB max, while you've had to limit yourself to 8 or so concepts! The evils of bitmap format.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about.

This is definitely my favorite concept you've done. The jersey is simple, but very very good (much better than what the Hornets currently wear, that's for sure).

The wordmark is great, although I might like to see it arched a bit. The hornet itself fits the logo (although it could use some work, but your using ms paint, so it's to be expected since you're limited). I love the use of black instead of purple. The Hornets really need to drop the purple/gold/teal look (I like the teal, but the rest has to go). Just an overall solid concept.

The only thing I would change is the secondary. I would drop the stinger from it. Also, eliminate it from the bottom of the jersey's neck line. Save it for the top of the back of the jersey. Other than that, it's great.

BTW - I had a somewhat similar idea for an upcoming Hornets concept I'm going to do (although I like elements of your jersey much better). I just wanna know if you would mind if I "borrowed" a bit or two from your concept and included it in mine.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

HORNETS: main logo is ok but i don't like the 2ndary.

ROCKETS: very simple but great logo would work better as alternate.

WOLVES: Dont like this concept. wordmark is great but the green color is too light.

BUCKS: Awesome logo, nice colors the MB on the secondary is too plain

WIZARDS: Nice logo. awesome secondary (lot's of cleanups to do on this one)

SPURS: don't like this concept at all

BULLS: awesome main logo, don't like the alternate as it's too plain

Hawks: Awesome concept, great logos, sweet colorway, good jerseys

Magis: again very good main logo, not so great alternate

Celtics: good concept again, funny logo and nice alternate with good jersey's

Lot's work put into it as i see. overall they all very nice you should try to clean them up a bit. ideas are very very nice. keep it up

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

Hey AAO... check out this thread to find out how you can easily convert your artwork into true gif or jpg formats, to save space.

It's funny... for the longest time, GMS and I shared an Angelfire account, and we never got close to our 20 MB max, while you've had to limit yourself to 8 or so concepts! The evils of bitmap format.

oh those were the days..... :D

Archived