Minnesota Sub-Zero concept

Avenger

In the late 90s and the beginning of this decade, there was a halfway decent ultimate team from Minnesota called Sub-Zero. The never (at least to my knowledge) got past the quater finals at nationals, but they were always competitive.

Here's my logo and uniform concept, though I'm not sure if they still even exist.

subzero.gif

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a big fan of this. I don't really know if I like the texture of the icicles. I like the idea of the shield and I do like where you're going with this.

The design of the shirts do look great though.

One thing that I should mention, is that the jersey template isn't mine. Gaia, which is a company that manufactures equipment for Ultimate and sponsors the sport's top teams, only has a few looks to choose fun... it's sorta like Nike and soccer. Same template for multiple teams with different colors for each.

Ah, ultimate frisbee, reminds me of many days as an undegrad spent in the quad running into buidings trying to catch a touchdown throw...

Where'd you go? And when? I might have seen you play if you ever went to UPA College Nationals.

Ah, ultimate frisbee, reminds me of many days as an undegrad spent in the quad running into buidings trying to catch a touchdown throw...

Where'd you go? And when? I might have seen you play if you ever went to UPA College Nationals.

I went to Concordia College in Bronxville, New York. We never even approached anything national, but we did have some pretty good games that some guys in my fraternity organized. If we would have attempted to go national, we probably would have gotten absolutely slaughtered, just like intramural basketball :down:

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

I'd like to see an extra color in this design to bring out some highlights.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived