Toronto Blue Jays Concept

Fox

Ok, so this concept was intended to be the first one in my new MLB series. However, I feel that it is good enough for its own thread, especially given how it has six different uniforms. I really wanted to get this one out before the Jays unveil their new uniform set. I used the new logo, but with a royal blue and powder blue color scheme.

FoxMLB2BlueJaysSubmit.png

C&C Please!

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Me likes.

All in all a very nice, clean set. However, I don't like the maple leaf as the cap logo on the Canada Day jersey. 3 maple leaves on a jersey is a bit much. I'd just do what they did with the 97-02 set and have a red version of the cap. I feel that a maple leaf shoulder patch isn't really necessary with it already being on the logo, but it's not really a bad thing/something that needs to be fixed; more of something it would do without. Seeing the logo on a jersey had made me even more excited for the unveiling!

Oh, and I think that one royal blue alt would suffice, but having 2 isn't really an issue.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

i agree

make the shoulder patch a little smaller

home/road/blue are gorgeous

i think to keep things a little more simple, drop the baby blue

for canada day, maybe do similar to the angels?

red on red. outline the maple leaf in white and drop the shoulder patch in place of a special canada day patch

Archived