Lanier University Fictitious College

GriffinM6

After seeing several Fictiotious college concepts this past summer, I decided to make my own. This new university is Lanier College in Buford, Georgia. The university is named after the lake less than a mile away from the campus. The lake itself is named after Georgia's greatest poet Sidney Lanier. The university would open in 2019, and offer degrees in Technology, architecture, engineering, historian, chemistry, PhD., nursing, and many more. The school would start out as an FCS school in every sport. It would be in the Southern Conference, with in-state rivals Georgia State and Georgia Southern. The first sports that will be offered at the school will be Football Baseball, Basketball, Swim and dive, rowing, tennis and volleyball. The enrollment would be about 8,000 to 15,000. The school colors are Navy Blue, Powder Blue, Electric Yellow, and white. The mascot is the gull.

Here is the academic logo.

lanierulighthousebd.png

Main Atheltic logo.

lanierubirdheadprimary.png

Secondary Logo.

lanierubirdsecondary.png

Third Logo.

lanieruluthird.png

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

After seeing several Fictiotious college concepts this past summer, I decided to make my own. This new university is Lanier College in Buford, Georgia. The university is named after the lake less than a mile away from the campus. The lake itself is named after Georgia's greatest poet Sidney Lanier. The university would open in 2019, and offer careers in Technology, architect, engineering, historian, chemisist, doctoran, mathmitician, and many more. The school would start out as an FCS school in every sport. It would be in the Southern Conference, with in-state rivals Georgia State and Georgia Southern. The first sports that will be offered at the school will be Football Baseball, Basketball, Swim and dive, rowing, tennis and volleyball. The enrollment would be about 8,000 to 15,000. The school colors are Navy Blue, Powder Blue, Electric Yellow, and white.

Here is the academic logo.

lanierulighthousebd.png

Main Atheltic logo.

lanierubirdheadprimary.png

Secondary Logo.

lanierubirdsecondary.png

Third Logo.

lanieruluthird.png

1-The academic logo looks phallic.

2-That sentence alone would never give you accreditation. The school would offer degrees not careers. Plus, "chemisist, doctoran, mathmitician" are misspelled.

3-The bird looks like a seagull was cross-bred with Tennessee Tuxedo.

Hmm, seems you took about 0% of the advice I gave you. You already know what I think... it needs a lot of work, and it is missing a lot of the things I listed out for you. Be honest with yourself here, would you see that logo on a helmet? I'm assuming you stuck with the Gulls as the mascot, as such, here are some reference images (1 2 3). Gulls have a lot of dynamic "poses" if you will, as most birds do, and as such, we rarely see a logo with a bird just standing there. It's not to be an ass, but why would the bird's wing be that much smaller than the tail, and why is the head bigger than any other part of the body? The proportions are all wrong on this.

Also, as an FYI-- they're called "degree programs" or "majors", not careers. Unless you're saying the college is hiring "chemisist, doctoran, mathmitician".

This needs a lot of work. I urge you to look back at the PM I sent you after you hounded me for feedback.

The Pelicans? The Ducks? The Lighthouses? What's the mascot?

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

The Mascot is the Gulls. I will have the baseball, basketball, and football stadiums up tonight.

It does not matter what and when you put things up as the initial concepts are still a mess. By piling crap upon crap just tells us that you do not care about what your work is. Sport facility concepts are easy to do, but your "branding" is zero.

The Mascot is the Gulls. I will have the baseball, basketball, and football stadiums up tonight.

It does not matter what and when you put things up as the initial concepts are still a mess. By piling crap upon crap just tells us that you do not care about what your work is. Sport facility concepts are easy to do, but your "branding" is zero.

+1. Take the C&C and do something with it. Don't just skip over it and keep on going. If your logo is bad, everything else will look just as bad. Fix the anchor of the project before you move on.

Archived