Pittsburgh Penguins concept

habsfan1

I like the Penguins in vegas gold. It helps distinguish them from the Bruins and it gives themselves a unique identity. But they should dump their edge template and go with something more traditional to the team while maintaining a touch of modern. This is what I came up with...

Penguins-1.png

you know what? this intrigues me.

Everybody has always went with the gold as the primary, but the team of the past 15 years has gone with very little gold, primarily because metallic gold can't cover that much of the jersey.

The numbers look weird. Try using the black-on-gold-on-black numbers that the Pens use on their whites now.

This is definitely a concept that needs further fleshed out, one that should be drawn up on a template that will show what it would look like when worn by a player.

I think this interests me so much because it looks like something the real Pens organization would do: compromise with fan demand by creating a fauxback that avoids the old gold. It's so crazy that it just might be perfect.

I like it. elaborate on it.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

This is definitely a concept that needs further fleshed out, one that should be drawn up on a template that will show what it would look like when worn by a player.

I like it. elaborate on it.

I'm not really used to using full body templates for concepts, but I did make a full uniform set...

Penguins-2.png

Archived