Devils Concept

gojetsgo

I don't really care if you are the self-proclaimed Simon Cowell of the group (and be aware that there is more than one floating around out there).

Aww, I'm sorry my title bugged you so bad! We've all self-proclaimed ourselves as something on this board so I guess you get to live with it.

I don't think you're qualified to classify someone's original logo as "crap".

And you are? :notworthy: I didn't know this logo was created by someone on this board, I thought it was stolen from somewhere else. Either way, I just don't like it. Sorry I didn't sugar-coat it enough!

Next time constructive criticism only. Or just keep your mouth shut.

Usually I do but in this case I think the logo is so bad (once again, my personal opinion) that I didn't have any suggestions. Once again, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings! :D

BTW - I hope my new title is to your liking.

Let's stop the :argue: . There's gonna be ones who like your stuff and ones who don't. No need to get your panties in a twist.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I like the logo! Good work, I think you definitely have a winner if you make the lines more rigid and sharp and rework the head. It's definitely a good idea! Great work.

bs2282, when's the last time you released a logo?

gojetsgo2004,

I'm sorry I bashed you logo. quadival just asked me what I really thought of it and I kind of let myself go. I realize that some of us here don't have Illustrator or Freehand to rendor our artwork in so most people are forced to settle for MS Paint. You're logo really isn't bad. Like I said, I thought someone from outside this communitity developed it and it was a "finished logo". I think if you were to throw this baby in Illustrator and tweeked it a little you would have a winner. Once again, sorry.

bs2282, when's the last time you released a logo?

Well I have a full-time job, a side web designing business, a wife, two kids, and a life I need to maintain. If I had somemore time I could invest some time into the logo creating world. I create logos but only when I'm getting paid to do it. If you want to see my portfolio I would be happy to show you.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Well I have a full-time job, a side web designing business, a wife, two kids, and a life I need to maintain. If I had somemore time I could invest some time into the logo creating world. I create logos but only when I'm getting paid to do it. If you want to see my portfolio I would be happy to show you.

It's all good, don't worry. I understand if you only make when getting paid. I guess that's why we never see your work, which is understandable.

It's all good, don't worry. I understand if you only make when getting paid. I guess that's why we never see your work, which is understandable.

I know it sounds pretty sad with me posts on here so often and not being able to post logos at the same time. I'm just one of those "perfectionist" guys who doesn't release a logo until I'm absolutely happy with it. I take a little more time than the average person to do things but everything I do is professional quality.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived