Devils Concept

gojetsgo

Here's a totally different kind of Devils logo. I adapted it from some classic artwork on the fabled "Jersey Devil". While there current logo is straight and to-the-point, I think they need something cooler and meaner. It needs touching up (maybe a bit of green?) but here it is:

Devils logo

UPDATE!!!

here's my new devils logo with wordmark (I think it looks alot better):

Devils logo WITH WORDMARK

comments welcome

Here's one of my favourite "devils-like" logo.

Aussi Rules Football

(man this is a REAL Man's sport... High speed, always in motion like Basketball and hockey, physical like football without the extra padding, and most of all, the perfect shape field, where unlike soccer, don't have impossible angles... I was about to forget: Best Referee's OUTFIT and SIGNALS!!!)

The "M" could easily become an "NJ"...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

gojetsgo, I don't think that would make a good hockey logo at all to be honest. It's too thin. It would make an even worse secondary logo cause you wouldn't be able to see it at all. The only thing I could see is it being a part of a woodmark, of which the Devils don't really have.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

gojetsgo, I don't think that would make a good hockey logo at all to be honest. It's too thin. It would make an even worse secondary logo cause you wouldn't be able to see it at all. The only thing I could see is it being a part of a woodmark, of which the Devils don't really have.

The Devils do have a wordmark, I think they wear it on their helmet.

Aussi Rules Football

(man this is a REAL Man's sport... High speed, always in motion like Basketball and hockey, physical like football without the extra padding, and most of all, the perfect shape field, where unlike soccer, don't have impossible angles... I was about to forget: Best Referee's OUTFIT and SIGNALS!!!)

The "M" could easily become an "NJ"...

As a Bomber supporter, I say "HELL NO" :lol: But I do see the Demon's guernsey as a potential template for a 3rd jersey.

As for the logo, I like it. It would make a killer shoulder logo. Perhaps you can make the head appear "between" the wings because it's hard to distinguish.

I saw, I came, I left.

As a Bomber supporter, I say "HELL NO" But I do see the Demon's guernsey as a potential template for a 3rd jersey.

GO BLUES GO!

001983ax.jpg

p.s.: guess when that picture was taken...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Aussi Rules Football

Looks like the Devil for Red Devil Paint. Nice logo!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

As a Bomber supporter, I say "HELL NO" But I do see the Demon's guernsey as a potential template for a 3rd jersey.

GO BLUES GO!

001983ax.jpg

p.s.: guess when that picture was taken...

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

I saw, I came, I left.

Okay, back to the Devils concept in HOCKEY, people! I must admit I like it, but please, no green. Copper, perhaps. No team uses red, black and copper in any sport with that combo.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Okay, back to the Devils concept in HOCKEY, people! I must admit I like it, but please, no green. Copper, perhaps. No team uses red, black and copper in any sport with that combo.

I don't like the use of copper... I think they'll look too much like the Sens if red is their primary color. Alot of people are saying "NO GREEN" so I'm thinking of adding a 2-tone red and black... that'll add more depth but keep it simple.

I'll be very blunt! I absolutely hate it! :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I'll be very blunt!  I absolutely hate it!  :D

Dog, you're the Simon Cowell of the Group, you can be harsher than that.

I'll work into it! :D

I just don't see how this could ever work as a primary logo. Maybe if this were the 50's or 60's but logos have come such a long way for this crap!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I'll be very blunt!  I absolutely hate it!  :D

Dog, you're the Simon Cowell of the Group, you can be harsher than that.

I'll work into it! :D

I just don't see how this could ever work as a primary logo. Maybe if this were the 50's or 60's but logos have come such a long way for this crap!

I don't really care if you are the self-proclaimed Simon Cowell of the group (and be aware that there is more than one floating around out there). I don't think you're qualified to classify someone's original logo as "crap".

Please realize that it actually takes some effort and imagination to come up with an ORIGINAL logo.

What do you guys think? Should I quit making original logos so i don't disgust the Simon Cowells out there? While it does take some thought and effort to recolor an existing logo, it doesn't compare with creating one from scratch.

I think you should drop the "Simon Cowell" thing. It takes no imagination, ability, or effort to bash other peoples work.

Next time constructive criticism only. Or just keep your mouth shut.

Archived