Miami Marlins Concept

piratesfan16

I tried to simplify their logo a little bit. I got rid of the yellow because it's almost non existent anywhere else in their set. I wanted to use the red-orange and light blue a little more and cut down on the black. I also elminated silver as an accent color. It really clutters up the set IMO. I also made it so that the Marlin is jumping in front of the 'M' instead of hiding behind it. Instead of a having a base color for the wordmark, I made blue and orange share an equal amount of space. I made sure that I added a thin white line to separate the blue and orange while acting as an outline color. A thin black outline wraps it all up. I made the wordmark out of bits and pieces of the 'M'. Two primaries, three alternates.

xdgm6v.png

35lu8tl.png

C&C please. Thank you.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

I quite like this, but are we now calling the team the "Miami Miamis"? I'd try to work in the new "Marlins" script somehow.

Hahaha, thanks. I'll make a match "Marlins" script.

Better than what the Marlins currently have however, The black in the logo of the first 4 unis looks a bit out of place

I hear you. I wanted to added some white into the logo, but the two outlines took up so much space that the orange/blue in the logo was almost non-existant.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Thanks Somppi. Nevermind EvilEmpire, I'm stupid. Here's some updated uniforms.

i4k2eb.png

Nice. like that grey one a lot. it really pops and screams "I'm for Baseball!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived