College Football Jerseys

ltjets21

OU does a similar thing to Texas. Helmets and jerseys are sold at the store. Though, I did notice most jersey's were bowl jersey's. So either, they sold them mostly since they thought they would sell better or they sold them because of the patch making them unusable in the future.

OU does a similar thing to Texas. Helmets and jerseys are sold at the store. Though, I did notice most jersey's were bowl jersey's. So either, they sold them mostly since they thought they would sell better or they sold them because of the patch making them unusable in the future.

Or they sell them at the end of the season, after the team has gone to a bowl, and are too lazy to take the patches off.

UF sells old game-used football jerseys once a year at the Orange & Blue game. I bought my first one this past April for $100. They also sold used baseball jerseys for $25 each and used football practice jerseys for $20 each.

It seems as if the football jerseys they sold are from the Ron Zook era. The one I bought has screen-printed numbers and the "A-ROSS" patch that was used from 2001-2004. Some of the jerseys that were there also had Outback Bowl patches on them. The names were removed from all the jerseys.

UF sells old game-used football jerseys once a year at the Orange & Blue game. I bought my first one this past April for $100. They also sold used baseball jerseys for $25 each and used football practice jerseys for $20 each.

It seems as if the football jerseys they sold are from the Ron Zook era. The one I bought has screen-printed numbers and the "A-ROSS" patch that was used from 2001-2004. Some of the jerseys that were there also had Outback Bowl patches on them. The names were removed from all the jerseys.

NCAA rules prohibit schools from selling jerseys with the player's name on them. We wouldn't want anybody to think they are profiting of them.

Archived