73's Logo Challenge

lopernv

73'S LOGO CHALLENGE!

Design a logo for a new NFL team in Canada.

Chose one of these cities.

Ottawa

Toronto

Montreal

Maritime

Saskatoon

Winnipeg

Vancouver

Calgary

Edmonton

Territories

Deadline in 20 days.

name idea for someone- in madden 04 i moved the chargers to toronto, and named them the toronto reindeer- with maddens default deer logo which i really like

our colors were green, red, and gold- very chrismacy but i think the chrismas color scheme is great

signature.gif

name idea for someone- in madden 04 i moved the chargers to toronto, and named them the toronto reindeer- with maddens default deer logo which i really like

our colors were green, red, and gold- very chrismacy but i think the chrismas color scheme is great

You can go ahead and enter.

A jersey is optional, but it is better to have one, so we can judge how it looks on a jersey. Remember, it can make the logo better!

i will likely be finishing up my unis before the contest ends...

i've had this logo lying around since i made this a team in madden 2003 a while back. they were the relocated bengals.... what a difference a year makes :)

lumberjacks.jpg

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/C...s/jacksunis.jpg

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/C.../jacksfield.jpg

-edit- added the unis and the field layout -/edit-

That logo is awesome, as are the jerseys. Some of the bets I've ever seen. The field is very nice, except for the endzones which I think are a bit too busy. Everything else is awesome, though.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

That logo is awesome, as are the jerseys. Some of the bets I've ever seen. The field is very nice, except for the endzones which I think are a bit too busy. Everything else is awesome, though.

i agree that the endzones are insanely busy... and probably a bitch to paint in real life.... however, i just HAD to throw a little bit of extra plaid into this concept :) i tried using plaid pants stripes, but that looks very cheesy... i figured a plaid endzone would be just goofy enough to work :)

it's been 2 days... the contest is open for 18 more :) i don't think that means everyone is waiting to the last minute.

only reason i could put mine up so fast was becase i'd already been working on this team for some time... like i said, i made that logo about 2 years ago, and it was just sitting around.

Cole - I really like the Vancouver set alot. The only thing is that the helmet logo looks a little too busy. You might want to try just using the V-shaped axes and losing the maple leaf (only on the helmet).

Archived