Carolina Hurricanes concept

Has2916

Maybe I went too crazy with the hurricane flag design, located on the arms and in the white hem stripe. All of the hurricane flag designs lead me to not include a shoulder patch as it would cover up too much of the arm design. This would be meant as a third jersey. Their home and roads are pretty good as is. C&C is much appreciated.

RyanHJC-CAR.png

wow ryan. i love it. its not too over the top and actually works well.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

The warning flags on the arms is a good idea, but I don't know if the white ones in the hem are necessary.

My original idea was to use the faint flag pattern on the white hem and arm stripes, but instead I went with what I posted above.

I like the subtle warning flags in the white stripe. You wouldn't notice them from up in the stands but up close it's a nice little detail.

I'd replicate (is that a word?) the hem stripe w/flags on the sleeve.

Perhaps the shoulder flags could be a tad bigger and end at the numbers instead of running behind them.

Nice work.

This looks great, the addition of the subtle hurricane flags in the sleeve stripes are an improvement. One thing that I think would improve this would be if the sleeve stripes were straight and not the Reebok curved ones you used. Then the white space between the hurricane flags and the black stripes would be even.

stevengrantdesign.blogspot.com - Twitter: @StevenGrant94 - Instagram: @stevengrant94

Archived