what old AHL teams would look like now if they still existed

Cody21

Yeah you should update Cincinnatti before you go on to a new concept.

just placing up the logo for the next team dude. the update for cinci will be up after that. then the the jerseys for my new team will be up. (i made an update to this teams set)

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

430780_373081542708311_100000194052234_1688985_152363417_n.jpgokay , i finally got these to upload. at first i was going to do binghampton (whalers, not sens) but i decided to do kentucky first. my main inspiration for the logos was the barrie colts. i decided to place the horse in a horseshoe and update his tattoo. the colours are the old ducks ones as this team is owned by the ducks and dallas stars (hence the tatt being a star. the tat is also used as a shoulder patch. jerseys will be up in about 4-5 days.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

So, If I'm not mistaken, you stole the Indianapolis Colts logo, then poorly recolored it. Then recolored the Dallas Stars logo and slapped it on there. Next, you did a horrible recoloring of the horse logo. The color of the horse's arms are the same as the gloves, which look like amorphous blobs. Plus, the pupils aren't the same size, the hair lacks any sense of movement. And to top it all off, you cropped out the ice skates, which makes no sense, as a team called the Thoroughblades should probably have ice skates. Well, I guess that's about as much as we can expect from you Cody...

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived