what old AHL teams would look like now if they still existed

Cody21

there are some old AHL teams that look great. I miss these teams. some never even played one game in the AHL, such as the Cincinnati RailRaiders. other had awesome names such as the Albany River Rats and the Binghamton Whalers. others need to make a comeback. here's what I think they would look like if they came back. first up is the Cincinnati RailRaiders. no changes are made when it comes to the logos. CincinnatiRailRaiders.jpg

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Sort of defeats the purpose of making a concept if no changes have been made...

some will be changed. i think if this team still existed the logo would stay the same.the jerseys are where my personal change is coming in.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

here are the jersys for the railraiders. as you see the c logo is the primary now. the train is used on the grey alternate.the number font is borrowed from HJCand railroad sign logo is the shoulder patch. the NHl; club associated with this team would be the columbus blue jackets

C and C much appreciated.

RailraidersUniforms.jpg

I don't like the nameplates (especially on the grey jersey), the generic RBK template for the two bottom jerseys, your shoulder logos are upside-down, and there's no real sense if an identity here.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I don't like the nameplates (especially on the grey jersey), the generic RBK template for the two bottom jerseys, your shoulder logos are upside-down, and there's no real sense if an identity here.

Just a heads up Cody, these are concepts, be original. The EDGE system can be cut a million different ways. Don't let already templated cuts curtail creativity. Come up with your own cuts and designs, they'll be infinitely more well received.

Take a blank jersey into whatever program you're using and just go screw around, who knows what you can conjur up.

On the back side of all of your jerseys, the shoulder patches are upside down. Just switch sides for each and then they'll look fine.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Just a heads up Cody, these are concepts, be original. The EDGE system can be cut a million different ways. Don't let already templated cuts curtail creativity. Come up with your own cuts and designs, they'll be infinitely more well received.

Take a blank jersey into whatever program you're using and just go screw around, who knows what you can conjur up.

You could even take elements from different cuts you like, and combine them.

How about making a Kentucky Thoroughblades new concept?

making one!

just letting you guys know the next concept will be up in about 3 days.

just letting you guys know the next concept will be up in about 3 days.

Let's see improvements to your first concept before any new ones, please.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived