Puerto Rico Islanders FC

mcrosby

This is sharp! I think version 3 is the best, Puerto Rico and Islanders is really easy to read on this one. I think the extra star on the top makes the El Morro garita look more lopsided. The garita could be larger and so could the name. Those are my only comments, if my father watched soccer I would proudly get him this on a shirt.

You may want to think about changing the black to a fairly deep navy. It would still provide the proper contrast while not changing the colors of the Puerto Rican flag. The only other change I'd make is possibly to use a nice slab serif font on it. The current font is probably the only thing holding it back from being a beautiful, classic crest.

It is an overall excellent mark, and a gigantic upgrade over what they have now.

You may want to think about changing the black to a fairly deep navy. It would still provide the proper contrast while not changing the colors of the Puerto Rican flag. The only other change I'd make is possibly to use a nice slab serif font on it. The current font is probably the only thing holding it back from being a beautiful, classic crest.

It is an overall excellent mark, and a gigantic upgrade over what they have now.

It looks navy on my screen, maybe it is a monitor issue. Anyways, I really like this. I can't think of anything that could be improved.

spacer.png

Archived