Victoria Vandals Concept

DawgPacPBH

The overall logos are good, nice execution.

When I first saw the logo I thought it was a female. I don't know what you're intending this for, but with the "punk" element, I thought it might have been for a ladies roller derby team.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Really nice job here. Fitting/unique color scheme. My only gripe is what I assume to be "V V" on the spray can. It looks like little arms to me. I thought you were trying to make the can a character. I would suggest putting the V's on the front (facing us) of the can instead of wrapping them around. The label is normally on the front with instructions on the back anyway.

Great job on this. Very unique.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Really nice job here. Fitting/unique color scheme. My only gripe is what I assume to be "V V" on the spray can. It looks like little arms to me. I thought you were trying to make the can a character. I would suggest putting the V's on the front (facing us) of the can instead of wrapping them around. The label is normally on the front with instructions on the back anyway.

Great job on this. Very unique.

Yeah, the "baby arm spray can" was an issue I noticed myself, and part of why I posted it was to see people's immediate perception of that. Clearly I was right hahah, here's an updated version, hopefully correcting this issue. Any better?

can1s.png

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

The one on the right looks better, but the red wordmark on the left could work if you reduced the red elsewhere in the logo. The red circle behind the head looks a little weird... it gives me a vibe like someone wearing one of those girly winter hats that and kinda... poofy.

taylor.png

^^ Kinda like that ^^

The logo would probably look better either without the circle, or with it filled in with a different colour.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived