Best HBCU Uniform.

Chawls

I wish I would have thought to start this thread earlier this month, but I didn't.

Oh well.

In honor of Black History Month in America, I wanted to give some shine to a part of college athletics we don't really discuss here, Historically Black Colleges and Universities b.k.a. HBCUs. But

Since I started this thread so late, rather than dividing it by sport, I'll make this thread a free-for-all. Any uniform. Any sport. Any era. The only thing I ask is that you provide pictures for our visual pleasure.

For me, look no further than last year's Bayou Classic. Southern's "road" uniforms were gorgeous IMO :wub:

10296180-large.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Southern did look good this year, but aside from Grambling's helmets, I'm not sure what you'd post in this thread. Most of the HBCU's look like crap and don't seem to give any thought to their visual identity, which is a shame, since many of these schools have contributed as much, if not more to college football's history than a lot of BCS programs.

Archived