djones's 2012-13 NHL Redesign

djones3333

The first concept in my redesign is the Anaheim Ducks. I took the template from the 3rd jersey and moved the colors around until I found a good look in the jersey. I also replaced the "D" logo. Tell me what you think...C&C please.

ducks home.png

ducks away.png

Where are the concepts?

Next up is the Boston Bruins. I decided to go along the lines of the 1925 Boston Bruins jersey and use brown and yellow as the color scheme. However, instead of using the 1925 logo I stuck the their current logo and replaced the black with brown.

bruinshome-1.png

bruinsaway-1.png

*UPDATE*

Tell me what you think

You need to tidy up the presentation of your work. Right now the logos and numbers are incredibly pixelated.

Also, the shades of yellow don't match on your Bruins jersey. You've got the athletic gold in the logo paired with a greeny-yellow colour for the striping.

Ok thanks for the constructive criticism, i'll make the changes

You need to tidy up the presentation of your work. Right now the logos and numbers are incredibly pixelated.

Also, the shades of yellow don't match on your Bruins jersey. You've got the athletic gold in the logo paired with a greeny-yellow colour for the striping.

Ok thanks for the constructive criticism, i'll make the changes

Changes were made

That Ducks logo doesn't really work as a crest. The recoloured version of the mighty duck would work, but not this.

For the Bruins, most Bruins fans abhor the idea of going brown and yellow. Also, the home jersey should have a yellow shoulder yoke. It's just not Boston without it. The arm and waist stripes on the away are inconsistent and the NOB on the home isn't centred.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived