2012 NCAA Baseball Thread

Cola

The 2012 college baseball season is underway and has already got a little interesting.

Vanderbilt has been swept in both series so far this year and is 1-6. One of the teams that swept Vandy, Stanford, is on fire and near completing another sweep of Texas (leading Game 3 14-1). You can't win 2 better series to open the year than that.

In my obligatory Clemson cheap shot, they have dropped 2 games so far against UAB and Maine. Clemson had to come from behind in both series wins against Maine this weekend. They play my Gamecocks this coming weekend in a Charleston, SC | Columbia, SC | Clemson, SC weekend series. The Back-To-Back National Champions are sitting at 6-0 after sweeps of Elon and VMI.

Quite a few other upsets in the Top 25 over this past weekend: Holy Cross over TAMU, App State over LSU, Ohio State over Georgia Tech.

The 2012 college baseball season is underway and has already got a little interesting.

Vanderbilt has been swept in both series so far this year and is 1-6. One of the teams that swept Vandy, Stanford, is on fire and near completing another sweep of Texas (leading Game 3 14-1). You can't win 2 better series to open the year than that.

In my obligatory Clemson cheap shot, they have dropped 2 games so far against UAB and Maine. Clemson had to come from behind in both series wins against Maine this weekend. They play my Gamecocks this coming weekend in a Charleston, SC | Columbia, SC | Clemson, SC weekend series. The Back-To-Back National Champions are sitting at 6-0 after sweeps of Elon and VMI.

Quite a few other upsets in the Top 25 over this past weekend: Holy Cross over TAMU, App State over LSU, Ohio State over Georgia Tech.

The way the Gamecocks are playing, I believe they could run the table this year. I mean, I can't see any team hanging with them. Nobody has the pitching they do, nor the hitting, nor the defense. This is the team that wins the NCAA tourney fully unblemished, and I will be disappointed if they do not.

LvZYtbZ.png

Archived