Bat logo

blase

Hi all,

Using Davidson's tutorials and concepts for inspiration I came up with this Bat logo. C & C appreciated, in particular do I need to work body/wings in or can a Bat head stand alone as the logo? Also, to complete the design I would like to use it on a current team that has a bat for their mascot/team name. Found the Louisville Bats but can anyone think of any others??

batsxau.png

logo looks good to me, you dont need the wings. im not sure how the red part of the head works, im guessing you were working from a photo with a bat that had a red head? might be best to make it brown anyway

eliminate the white stroke, theres really no need for that, or at least change the color to a tan or grey. the pure white seems too stark of contrast

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Very nice. I think you should make the forehead the same color as the rest. It's just confusing and detatched, as if he's wearing a hat, or that there is a sunset behind him. You've turned an ugly animal into a nice logo, which I didnt think was possible. I still can't help but think of Gizmo from Gremlins (if he had sharp teeth), but nice job. If you wanted to turn this into a full-on Louisville Bats logo, you could try adding the full team name, and possibly baseball bats/balls into it.

The winged version has great potential! It's my favorite of the bunch.

Archived