Quick Flyers Tweak

Lights Out

Normally I don't do recolors, but while watching Flyers/Pens, I was struck by how butt-ugly the Flyers' "retro" sweaters are. I liked the original Edge sweaters a lot better, and I think they were the only new design that Reebok got right. That being said, I do like the emphasis on orange as opposed to the old black sweaters. With that in mind, I came up with this tweak:

6Ur27.png

The white road sweaters from that set would obviously stay the same, and the black home sweaters would become the thirds. I'll try to Photoshop an actual player in this later.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Great design. I think the NOB should be bigger, though.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

No offense, seriously, but it's funny that you consider the current Flyers set "butt ugly" when the recolor there is something I would put in that category. The black outlined logo looks terrible, lose that for starters and the edge design jerseys are the biggest piece of crap templates they've ever worn, with the silver accented orange jerseys a close second.

Archived