Minor League Baseball Concepts

ocel0t

Hey everyone, I'm a very inexperienced designer (aka middle school level) but I have a few ideas that I thought I'd put out there for possible minor league baseball teams. Funny thing is that I don't even like baseball, but I'm giving it a shot. I use Inkscape for all of my logos, which are based off of my sketches done in math class. I don't have locations for the teams, just names and logos.

My first idea was the Lumberjacks, whose primary and secondary logos are below.

LumberjacksPrimary.pngLumberjacksSecondary.png

I may eventually make a minor league league, but only when I have enough ideas gathered up. Other ideas will come later, and any feedback would be much appreciated.

ScreenShot2012-05-28at102740PM-1.jpg

YNWA

Here's my edited primary:

LumberjacksLogo-1.png

I know it still needs work, but I completely redid it to simplify things.

Here's another concept I had that I'm a bit iffy on, called the (Delaware?) Dealers. Their primary is what they wear on the cap, and the hand is the secondary.

DealersLogo.pngDealersSecondary.png

Feedback would be appreciated!

YNWA

take the axe and replace it with a chainsaw. make it look like hes hitting a baseball. the dealers look nice, but a bit plain.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I'm in the middle of working something out for the loggers primary + secondary w/ the chainsaw, but in the mean time here's another concept I had and thought turned out okay. They're called the Dreamcatchers, but I don't have a location for them either.

DreamcatchersPrimary.pngDreamcatchersCapLogo.png

Primary and Cap logo

Tell me your thoughts!

YNWA

From a production standpoint, five colours is a lot. Maybe try the beard in grey from the saw, or the body of the chainsaw in orange from the beard?

rATMcmK.png

Archived