Mystery Player 5/31/04

NJTank

I began my NHL career with the Flyers in 1971 after 5 years in Philly I was traded to the Capitals in 1975 after a half season in Washington I was traded again to the Flames I would move with the Flames to Calgary in 1980, where I finished my career in 1982, since then I remained close to teh game and am at every game in this yeras finals.

Who am I?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Sutter never played for the Flames and the years are too early--I had to wrack my brain more than usual--but I'm saying Bill Clement

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I haven't really heard him much--but I think I read a newspaper column he wrote years ago...--but I could be confused--anyway I knew it was him, and so I posted that--jkrdevil was kind enough to post it too, and Tank to confirm it...

As for Pang--he was a rookie the same season as Nieuwendyk--and the line out of Chicago where he played for the Calder voting was, "pand is easier to spell than Nieuwendyk"--Nieuwy won it...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived