My Jesus NY Jets shirt

Cody21

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta love the blank check to bash christians...

If you really think this is "bashing", you need to read what right-wing members of that faith say about gay people.

"Exploiting"? Yes. But "bashing"?

Christians aren't the only one "bashing" gays...

There are people and religions in this world that litereally bash gays... until they are dead... and it's all ok with everyone...

I think we need to focus on places where being gay is a crime punishable by death... and not just on people who say mean things...

it totally depends on how strict you are as a Christian. I am Christian and I was always told love is for everyone. Gay people may not be right in the eyes of my God, but that doesn't mean you treat them like crap. respect them as they are human beings, just like you and me.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived