Horizon League Football concepts

bucknut40

So I have yet to post any concepts since I started using inkscape and wanted to see how I was doing. I decided to do a what if series of the Horizon League in football. I will start off by doing the 7 teams that don't have varsity football teams and will then do the three that do.

My first school is the school I attend the Wright State Raiders. I chose to stick with the classic green and yellow colors, and wanted to keep it simple like there club football uniforms which I like alot. I also added an all black uniform (sorry for the BFBS) but the basketball team used to have black primaries and there was a big demand from alumni to bring them back as an alternate an they have gone over very well.

WrightState.png

Next I did the Detroit Titans. I want to do more with Detroit but they have a very complex logo and I am trying not to clutter the uniforms. I used the pattern they have outlining there shield on there logo and putting it on the sleeves. I also used there wordmark on the chest which is rarely used.

DetroitTitans-1.png

My last one I have done so far is Cleveland State. I really want to do more with Cleveland State but I just can't figure out what to do, I am really looking for some help on this one, but figured I would post the start. CONSIDER THIS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS

ClevelandStateVikings.png

All C&C is welcome and I appreciate it, Thanks. Also does anyone know where I can find a TechFit template like the template im using and not the action ones, I would like to use it for UIC and Milwaukee

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

I'm actually working on another FCS conference right now, cool to see this. Couple execution issues: you should color in tue back of the jerseys from the front view, and why is WSU's facemask volt?

The biggest thing I'm tackling in my Big Sky rebrand is that I don't want them to be safe, boring, and, well, FCS-looking. I think you're tiptoeing that line right now, but it's hard to say without seeing the whole conference. Spice things up a little!

I'm actually working on another FCS conference right now, cool to see this. Couple execution issues: you should color in tue back of the jerseys from the front view, and why is WSU's facemask volt?

The biggest thing I'm tackling in my Big Sky rebrand is that I don't want them to be safe, boring, and, well, FCS-looking. I think you're tiptoeing that line right now, but it's hard to say without seeing the whole conference.

Now that I look at it again it looks Volt, but I didn't mean to make it volt, its supposed to be yellow....I also agree they are a little dull (see changes) and I have a few great ideas for Milwaukee and UIC which should be posted tomorrow

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

This is a great idea. I attend Green Bay, and at one of the basketball games this year I thought about what their uniforms if we had a football team would look like, and then I got thinking about the whole conference. I don't have the skill or even creativeness to do this, so my hats off to your sir

There is such a thing as too simple. Detroit is fine, but the other two are just flat out boring. Wright State has a nice idea for the pants, but nothing going on on the jerseys. I think adding some sort of other design element of some kind to either the jersey or the helmet would help a lot. Cleveland State literally has NOTHING. Seriously, you don't need to go overboard, but it needs SOMETHING. ANYTHING!

EDIT: Sorry, I saw what you put for Cleveland state. Try maybe a viking cloth pattern or something?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived