Cape Cod Beacons

joshhockey

Hey all, I've been real bored the last couple days and threw this together. Basically it started as me getting a bunch of new fonts and messing around with them. I did a little research on Cape Cod and saw that the city is pretty famous for it's lighthouses, hence the name Beacons. Simple red, yellow, black and white colour scheme. More of a minor league style concept than anything. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks so C&C please and thank you.

Primary:

BeaconsPrimary.png

Cap Logo/ Home and Road Scripts:

BeaconsCap.png

Alt Logo/ Alt Scripts:

BeaconsSecondary.png

Home/Road Uniforms:

BeaconsHomeRoad.png

Alternate Uniforms:

BeaconsAlternates.png

g4104.png

Cool concept. You should start a series! One thing though, the gray jersey seems a little too dark. Maybe it's just the template? Just wanted to point that out.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Awesome concept, the only thing I would change is the black spaces in the C and S, I'd make them yellow. Other than that, the logos and jerseys are excellent.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

@Philsphan that's actually kinda funny because when I decided on Cape Cod, I almost went with Lobsters as the nickname.

Anyways, here's an update. Nothing major, changed the cap logo to look more like 'CC' than 'CE' and made very small changes to the wordmarks. The biggest change is the alternate logo. I made it more of an inaugural season patch and put that on the sleeves and also added it to the vintage. C&C please folks.

Primary:

BeaconsPrimary-1.png

Secondary/ Alternate Wordmark and Vintage Script:

BeaconsSecondary-1.png

Cap Logo/ Home and Road Wordmarks:

BeaconsCap-2.png

Home and Road Uniforms:

BeaconsHomeRoad-1.png

Alternate and Vintage Uniforms:

BeaconsAlternates-1.png

g4104.png

Looking good so far. The primary logo might benefit from having some sort of beams/light coming from the light house, it might make the logo look a little more complete IMO. Uniforms look good as well, but I think you should simplify your wordmarks by cutting back on the number of outlines, 3 seems like a bit too much. And am I the only one who's reminded of the Survivor logo by that inaugural season patch? Just an observation.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived