Concept Media Guide Design

joedesigns

Not the right Falcons logo, though. That style Falcons logo has never existed as a mark for the Falcons. The back of the wing swoop is a straight curve...does not include jagged details

I'll give the falcons a call and see if they can provide me with the right one.

Looks awesome even if that isn't their logo it look better then the real one

Really????

My argument would be that the aesthetic difference between the real Falcons logo and the fake one, which has circulated since the redesign in 2003, is insignificant an doesn't offer any logical improvement worthy of that claim. What makes it look "better" than the real one?

Really????

My argument would be that the aesthetic difference between the real Falcons logo and the fake one, which has circulated since the redesign in 2003, is insignificant an doesn't offer any logical improvement worthy of that claim. What makes it look "better" than the real one?

I just personally it looks better with the thinner stroke following the actual wing edge then the fatter swooping stroke. Just my opinion

Really????

I just personally it looks better with the thinner stroke following the actual wing edge then the fatter swooping stroke. Just my opinion

Kinda makes it look like the Falcon's wing has fingers. Also, the helmet at the bottom seems a little redundant. There are already three helmets on the image

Really????

Kinda makes it look like the Falcon's wing has fingers. Also, the helmet at the bottom seems a little redundant. There are already three helmets on the image

I agree with this- also, since the three helmets in the image have the actual logo, the helmet on the bottom (which has a fake logo) seems out of place.

Your execution of the design is very good, particularly if you make the renders and the HDR-esque images yourself.

Keep posting concepts. I'd just suggest using the actual logo, unless you are attempting a presentation of a new logo.

The photoshop work is absolutely top notch. The typography on the other hand brings it down just a bit. Try giving the type more, dare I say, "flare". Experiment with different type treatments and this thing becomes GOLD!

My text does indeed suck.

You went outside the normal frame of concepts here by designing a media guide cover, which I like very much. The exceution of the idea is also well done. A+

FsQiF2W.png

Archived