Cargo Collective

mattwillcox

So, I just set up my cargo collective portfolio earlier today and I'm wondering if there's anybody else here using the site. I know that davidson has his portfolio on cargo, but I haven't seen anybody else, so if you are let me know.

Here's a link to mine, I'm hoping to get some different presentations up when I have some more time. Willcox Design

Stay tuned for me, as well. Starting to get bored with Behance.

I've never really saw behance as a "perminant" portfolio website. Rather, more of a "here's some major design projects I've completed" website. Much like Dribble is a "here's a look into what I'm currently working on" website.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Stay tuned for me, as well. Starting to get bored with Behance.

I've never really saw behance as a "perminant" portfolio website. Rather, more of a "here's some major design projects I've completed" website. Much like Dribble is a "here's a look into what I'm currently working on" website.

Yeah, pretty much the case. I just found Behance back in the day and I've stuck with it for some time. But looking at Cargo, it's a much better way to lay things out the way you want them. Probably start setting it up this week haha.

Matt, send one my way if you don't mind :)

If anyone has an act key they'd be willing to send my way I'd greatly appreciate it :) If not, no problemo.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I've been trying to get one started, although I'm totally helpless with all the coding and stuff. Is there a way to just completely start over with a different template?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I've been trying to get one started, although I'm totally helpless with all the coding and stuff. Is there a way to just completely start over with a different template?

Yes. In the admin panel you can select templates. Also, I forget exactly where, but you can take your site "Off-Line" while working on it. Make sure to do that, as well...

Got my confirmation, woot! Gonna get it all fancified tonight.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Yes. In the admin panel you can select templates. Also, I forget exactly where, but you can take your site "Off-Line" while working on it. Make sure to do that, as well...

Under Settings > Account Details > Website Mode, to be exact :) . Hopefully I'll have time to mess around with this a little more tonight? just got done moving.

Cargo Collective is a nice portfolio platform for the sole purposes of having an online portfolio, but you have to be careful, inspiration is good, but sometimes people's works start looking too similar to each other, just because it's what you constantly come across on Cargo.

http://cargocollective.com/ianbakar

My only problem with CC so far is that I'm going to have to severely reorganize and catalog my work, in addition to resizing it. My images are enormous and my space dwindled instantly.

twitter

Archived