Anaheim Ducks Primary(?) Logo Concept

DawgPacPBH

As a standalone logo, it is excellent. As a logo for the Anaheim Ducks, as Funky stated, it is a little too similar to the Red Wings'.

If it were used as a minor-league affiliate of the Wings' shoulder logo (flipped for the right shoulder), it'd be perfect.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I agree with the others' comments in that it's a good standalone logo, but doesn't say Ducks. I think the design/feel of it is great. I would, though, try some different looks on the left leg of the A. The curve under makes the trunk of an African elephant. (See it? The wing makes the ears...?) Do not stop working on this one. It could be great.

This would work great for the Anaheim Angels, but it just doesn't fit as a hockey logo.It's very well designed though, but it just has a baseball feel to it.

It DID work well with the Anaheim Angels... at least the general concept of it.

502.gif

The OP is not quite "Ducky" enough for me... if the were the Flyers or Wings or something it would be perfect! Really nice work & execution, however it needs more Duck!!!

canada.png

Archived