New York Americans concept

habsfan1

The Y in the skyscraper logo in the link is not obvious. At first I wondered why it said NC and not NYC. Then I realized the Y was hidden. Kind of clever, but way to subtle to work IMO. Other than that, both logos are pretty sound design-wise.

Y in a skyscraper logo? I don't know what part of my concept you're talking about. But either way, I did not intend to add a subtle Y in my design. So you're just seeing things by coincidence. :P

The Y in the skyscraper logo in the link is not obvious. At first I wondered why it said NC and not NYC. Then I realized the Y was hidden. Kind of clever, but way to subtle to work IMO. Other than that, both logos are pretty sound design-wise.

Y in a skyscraper logo? I don't know what part of my concept you're talking about. But either way, I did not intend to add a subtle Y in my design. So you're just seeing things by coincidence. :P

I assumed you were Micah Loyed who made the logos as well, but maybe not. In that link, it looks like the Chrysler Building in the logo. You didn't use it in the jerseys, but I'm pretty sure Micah Loyed intended the building to be the base of the Y. Read the comments below the logo and my thoughts are confirmed.

Very nice. My only concerns are that there are no sleeve numbers, and that the effect with the stars and the piping on the sleeves may look very different in action on a player with his arms at his sides.

Archived