Tampa Bay Lightning concepts

habsfan1

And here's one more. One that doesn't have any black in it...

Lightning5.png

I gotta admit that looks pretty bad ass. I could see something like this working and it would look really good.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

A mix of modern and 90's style.

Lightning2-1.png

And yeah, I got the idea from the Stockton Thunder. But I did the bolts and the striping in my own different way.

Do you mind slapping on some silver instead of the blue on the yoke on this one? The blue and black being that close together might get all muddled up, like it did in real life. Would some silver between the black and blue colours work?

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Lightning2-3.png

Heh heh, 1996-1998 all over again...only without the "shock-top" numbers:

2242597300104519994S425x425Q85.jpg

LANGKOW-31.jpg

Yours is a MUCH better take on those infamous alts, though. Cleaner, more refined...but still fun to look at.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Lightning3-1.png

C & C as usual.

This is really close to what I was actually hoping they would do when the rumor emerged that they would tweak the whole set to include more black next season.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like that's going to happen, judging by the draft jerseys...

Archived