NFL Fan Flag Challenge

cameroncrazie07

In anticipation of training camp, the NFL is asking fans to get Back to Football by showing their team spirit and creativity through the inaugural NFL Fan Flag Challenge. The NFL and all 32 clubs are asking fans to help inspire the design of the team flags that will help kick off the 93rd NFL season.

Thirty-two fans, one per team, will participate in 2012 NFL Kickoff and will have their design concept incorporated into their team?s flag that will be on display as part of the Kickoff festivities in New York on Wednesday, September 5.

The NFL Fan Flag Challenge asks fans to submit designs with elements representative of their team?s city, community, traditions, or its fans. Grand prize winners will be chosen from all 32 NFL markets. Each grand prize will include the winner?s inspirational design concept being used as a guideline to create the team?s flag, and a trip for the winner and one guest to New York to participate in 2012 NFL Kickoff.

Full Article Here

Not sure if this belongs here but it's a pretty cool promotion if you ask me, I'm not entirely positive if I read it correctly but I know that we have some very talented guys on here who might want to take part in this.

Archived