King's Court 4

JQK

STEVEO: Go To Design School! Study nothing else. I mean that in a good way. You are gonna be great. Trust me....

I am kind of, I am going to U of C to get a Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing and Advertising. I'm not certain if I can tie in logo design.

steve-o as always awesome work.. but its distracting that you didnt factor in his nose... but still cool...

ps dinos suck... :D

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

STEVEO: Go To Design School!  Study nothing else.  I mean that in a good way.  You are gonna be great.  Trust me....

I am kind of, I am going to U of C to get a Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing and Advertising. I'm not certain if I can tie in logo design.

You'll be able to use your skills in Marketing and Advertising, so your talent will not go wasted. If you get a chance take some design classes though. I'm sure you'd love it.

it came from William of Orange i believe who has his roots in Northern Ireland

Technically speaking William of Orange has his roots in Holland, however as King of England (well technically King consort) He defeated those evil nasty catholics at the Battle of the Boyne in Northern Ireland and is revered as a hero by protestants in Ulster- hence they are called Orangemen. However I am prepared to buy JQKs definition of how this team got there nickname.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived