sa fire 2013 nationals concept

lancealot

ok so i have a concept for my nationals team next year that i probably will present to our coach to see if we can get them made, last year we had pretty out there uniforms

210361_219425554740583_3571769_o.jpg

i wanted to keep the flames on on sleeves but not as complicated so i took the two main parts of the logo and put them together to create a flame like element, and lose them from the main body, i also want to standardise the blue, i also moved the numbers to the shoulder rather then the sleeve.

ymu3y.png

Qvo48.png

(note: the only above logo is that is mine is the third (green and gold) logo the other two are logos that have been previously used, the first being the team logo and the second being the league logo and the one i made being the tournament logo. feel free to give c&c on this logo, it is based on the parliament building in Canberra as that is where the tournament is being held)

(note 2: i know the design is being shown on a nike pc photographic template but it is not intended to be a nike uniform but a uniform made by a local manufacturer as was last years shown in the picture above)

C&C would be apreciated

I'm still thinking that sleeve pattern is a bit too abstract to come off as a flame. I'm also confused as to what the small yellow circle at the top of the sleeve pattern is supposed to be.

rATMcmK.png

Archived