Helmet Schedule Wallpapers

hailstateunis

Over the past three weeks ive been working on and off on these helmet schedule wallpapers for the NFL. Now that ive got them done, I thought i'd share them.

Here's a preview of what they look like-

The Poster- jdDy2qC6nc5EB_e.jpg

The iPhone Lock Screen- jfpi2Z3TknvCl_e.jpg

The Wallpaper- jn6tw8NHrc2z8_e.jpg

And Team by Team-

Patriots Poster

Patriots Wallpaper

Patriots iLock Screen

Jets Poster

Jets Wallpaper

Jets iLock Screen

Dolphins Poster

Dolphins Wallpaper

Dolphins iLock Screen

Bills Poster

Bills Wallpaper

Bills iLock Screen

Steelers Poster

Steelers Wallpaper

Steelers iLock Screen

Ravens Poster

Ravens Wallpaper

Ravens iLock Screen

Bengals Poster

Bengals Wallpaper

Bengals iLock Screen

Browns Poster

Browns Wallpaper

Browns iLock Screen

Colts Poster

Colts Wallpaper

Colts iLock Screen

Jaguars Poster

Jaguars Wallpaper

Jaguars iLock Screen

Texans Poster

Texans Wallpaper

Texans iLock Screen

Titans Poster

Titans Wallpaper

Titans iLock Screen

Broncos Poster

Broncos Wallpaper

Broncos iLock Screen

Chiefs Poster

Chiefs Wallpaper

Chiefs iLock Screen

Raiders Poster

Raiders Wallpaper

Raiders iLock Screen

Chargers Poster

Chargers Wallpaper

Chargers iLock Screen

Giants Poster

Giants Wallpaper

Giants iLock Screen

Eagles Poster

Eagles Wallpaper

Eagles iLock Screen

Cowboys Poster

Cowboys Wallpaper

Cowboys iLock Screen

Redskins Poster

Redskins Wallpaper

Redskins iLock Screen

Lions Poster

Lions Wallpaper

Lions iLock Screen

Vikings Poster

Vikings Wallpaper

Vikings iLock Screen

Packers Poster

Packers Wallpaper

Packers iLock Screen

Bears Poster

Bears Wallpaper

Bears iLock Screen

Saints Poster

Saints Wallpaper

Saints iLock Screen

Panthers Poster

Panthers Wallpaper

Panthers iLock Screen

Falcons Poster

Falcons Wallpaper

Falcons iLock Screen

Bucs Poster

Bucs Wallpaper

Bucs iLock Screen

Seahawks Poster

Seahawks Wallpaper

Seahawks iLock Screen

Cardinals Poster

Cardinals Wallpaper

Cardinals iLock Screen

49ers Poster

49ers Wallpaper

49ers iLock Screen

Rams Poster

Rams Wallpaper

Rams iLock Screen

You could do with rotating your helmet logos a bit. Logos should always be horizontal while the helmet is being worn, right now it's really noticable on your jets and 9ers ones which would be sloping up from left to right when worn (when helmet is facing left). It's probably safe to assume that all the others have the same issue too. Other than that not a bad set of designs.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

You could do with rotating your helmet logos a bit. Logos should always be horizontal while the helmet is being worn, right now it's really noticable on your jets and 9ers ones which would be sloping up from left to right when worn (when helmet is facing left). It's probably safe to assume that all the others have the same issue too. Other than that not a bad set of designs.

9erssteve

They're all rotated -10 degrees. When the helmet is worn, the helmet is at a different angle.

9erssteve

They're all rotated -10 degrees. When the helmet is worn, the helmet is at a different angle.

Yeah I know when it's worn it'll be at a different angle but your rotation is not enough to make the logo level when worn, that's what I was try to get at.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

9erssteve

Yeah I know when it's worn it'll be at a different angle but your rotation is not enough to make the logo level when worn, that's what I was try to get at.

9erssteve

I just didn't want to rotate it too much so that it didn't look good.

This is a minor detail that I'm not really sure is even worth correcting, but on the Cowboys schedule for Week 15 vs. the Steelers you have the game on FOX. I'm pretty sure that with the Cowboys being the home team it would be on CBS. Not to be a stickler or anything I just thought you should know. I really like this and will be using the Cowboys one on my computer.

Archived