Houston Texans Concepts

cajunaggie08

I know I downright hate the current, thankfully unused, secondary. It does beg the question, what would the Texans even do with a secondary? Clutter up the uniform? Nah, the brand is strong and needs little else.

That said, I like the Texas shape with the star and the stripe. And, of course, I'm interested in the full bulls.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to remember these logos/jersey combos were used in Madden 2002 (could have been 2001, I don't remember which one) when the Texans were first introduced to the game franchise. I specifically remember the white helmets and the Texas H/T logo. I'm trying to find a screenshot to back up my claim but I'm coming up short. Anyone else remember this?

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

I seem to remember these logos/jersey combos were used in Madden 2002 (could have been 2001, I don't remember which one) when the Texans were first introduced to the game franchise. I specifically remember the white helmets and the Texas H/T logo. I'm trying to find a screenshot to back up my claim but I'm coming up short. Anyone else remember this?

The helmets, yes. The logo, no.

Go A's!

I made a concept based off the old WFL Houston Texans...

houstontexans.jpg

tx2.jpg

tx1.jpg

I see swisherHOU had the same idea.

That would be nice if the Texans wanted to make a Fauxback. They could mod a Battle Red jersey for a year just to see it would go.

Archived